An NFL spokesman, said it is "safe assumption" that the league will review Stomp Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh of the Green Bay Packers offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith of next week usually plays when considering potential discipline.
With 9:16 left in the third quarter after the Lions left the Packers on third and goal, Suh confused with Dietrich-Smith as the two players to the ground. Suh head buried Dietrich-Smith three times the grass, got up and went on his right arm out of the pile.
Suh was penalized and out, the Packers have automatic first down and scored two plays later to break the seven-point game and continues to hand the Lions their eighth straight loss on Thanksgiving, 27-15.
After the game, Suh defended his actions saying: "My intentions are not to kick anyone" and that officials "abused" his stomp.
"I was on top of a guy being pulled down, and trying to get out of the earth, and why you see me pushing his helmet down (it) because I try to withdraw from the situation, and when I 'm getting up, I push myself, if I get on my balance and out of the situation, "said Suh." With her, there are many people will interpret it as the creation their own story lines to see what they want to interpret it. But I know what I did and the man knows what I did on the floor. "
Suh likely to face a fine to play and will be suspended, too.
With 9:16 left in the third quarter, the Lions stopped when the Packers third-and-goal, Suh tangled with the Dietrich-Smith, both players went to ground. Suh pressed Dietrich-Smith, head of the turf three times, got up and walked on his right arm as he walked away from the stack.
No comments:
Post a Comment