Adsense

Search WorldWide

Custom Search

Friday, 25 November 2011

Who Won Dancing With The Stars 2011


JR Martinez, who was crowned the new champion of "Dancing with the Stars" Tuesday night, with the closest and most exciting finals ever admit that the excitement before the show revealed the winner was to kill him.

"I told Karina ..." Can you tell us already? It seemed that the time is not sustainable when they were building the suspense, "the actor and war hero, said on" Good Morning America. "" It's unbelievable. We've all been over three months working on this. To be able to argue that [the mirror ball trophy] a tremendous honor. "

It was also the first victory for Martinez professional partner, Karina Smirnoff. "I think I was screaming so loud I lost my voice. 'Feels incredible," he said today, "GMA", "and what a person to share it with."

Martinez, who survived an IED explosion while serving in Iraq that burned 40 percent of his body, his heart danced finalists against Rob Kardashian and Ricki Lake, in the final two nights. Lake, who was leading the pack after the first round of dances, surprisingly failed to qualify for the first two, taking third place.

Kardashian, a crowd Dark Horse, who had shown a huge improvement in recent weeks, continued to dance the samba, the instant Martinez. Both were a perfect score from the judges, but, in combination with viewers votes', Martinez has a mirror ball trophy.

"I literally could not have asked me, did better. I went as far as I could go," Kardashian, 24, said. "JR deserved the trophy."

All three finalists and professional partner, jumped on the car and flew after the final evening of the hall, "Good Morning America" ​​studios in Times Square to celebrate. Fans gathered to serenade the group, which showed a real camaraderie as answered viewers 'questions' and rounded out what happened behind the scenes.

PHOTOS: The "Dancing With the Stars' after party 'GMA'

In between grueling tests, said the finalist they made time for fun, jump in the other studios and play pranks.

"We wanted to take a break, but instead to sit, we would go to other repeat customers. Just trying to keep all the energy up, "said Martinez." It was the cool thing about it. Has never been competitive with us. It was fun, and we cheered everyone on. "

Martinez has loved to play jokes, make a fake spider pro Cheryl Burke dancing shoes and hide Rob Kardashian shoes and mobile phones.

"Two hours, did not practice because he was trying his phone," added Martinez.

Source




No comments:

Post a Comment